Come Join Us
NewFields welcomes the opportunity to discuss potential employment with individuals who possess:
- National reputation in a discipline that leverages core environmental liability management (Senior Level)
- Loyal client base (Senior Level)
- Exceptional technical skills in engineering, environmental, or other applicable disciplines (Mid/Entry Level)
- A commitment to honorable and fair dealing with clients and colleagues
- A balance in personal & professional life
- The ability to thrive within a dynamic & intellectually challenging environment
- A desire to work in an environment that provides professional and personal freedom.
Current Positions Available:
- Staff Engineer - Atlanta, GA (posted 2.10.17)
- CADD Designer/Draftsman - Atlanta, GA (posted 12.8.2016)
- Junior Civil Engineer/Process Design - Atlanta, GA (posted 12.1.2016)
- Project Civil Engineer/Process Design- Atlanta, GA (posted 12.1.2016
- Staff Environmental Scientist - Helena, Missoula or Billings, MT
- Senior or Project Hydrogeologist - Helena, Missoula or Billings, MT
- Senior Geologist - Billings, MT
Important Note: It is the policy of NewFields to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and genetic information or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NewFields will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the application process, please call NewFields direct at: (404) 969-0985.